Sunday, June 10, 2012

Sunday

6 days

I am close to being done packing for the honeymoon. I have to pack my shower stuff, but that has to wait until the end of the week. I also want a couple pairs of undies that are in the wash which I'll be doing later today.

I changed my dress for the rehearsal dinner last night. I haven't worn the black and white rose print one from 344 yet, so I'm going to wear that instead of the American Eagle one. I want to wear the black pumps that I got from Alloy and they wouldn't really go with the other dress.

I packed part of my overnight bag for Friday and Saturday night as well, however, I need to put in pajamas. Apparently that's my favorite thing to forget lately...like at my bachelorette.

I also relabeled the centerpieces yesterday and took out the extras that we'll no longer need. I'm going to sell most of the extra stuff (or try to) since I don't need 20 centerpieces lying around the house.

AND I addressed the wedding announcements yesterday. Now I just need to buy more stamps for them!

No comments:

Post a Comment