Sunday, November 13, 2011

A Day Well Spent

Matt and I went to North Attleboro (where I got my wedding dress) to run a couple errands today!

We started with Michael's where I bought some scrapbook stickers and a pin cushion. I only spent like $4 with a coupon which is definitely the least amount I have ever dropped there.

Then we went to Christmas Tree Shops and picked up a few things with the friends and family 20% coupon I had. None of it was wedding related, but we did get a storage ottoman for less than $10.

I have also decided to put instructions for some of my DIY projects here, starting with the one below. To find more (once I've posted them) click on the "how-to" label link under all of the groomsmen pictures on the left. (They'll have a simple title unlike my normal posts to make it easy to find what you're looking for.)

We went to Walmart next and got more silver wiring (finally) for the bouquets and a couple other things.

We had a late lunch at a local Chinese restaurant and it was delicious! I love pork fried rice and it is addicting! Even after I was full I kept eating it!

We came back and stopped at our local Walmart (I had pictures that I needed to pick up) and we've spent the rest of the day at home.

I have been working on DIY projects all day including our menus, invitations, and (after I finish this post) bouquets. I had a picture of Matt and I printed for the inside of the menus that I added in since it looked a little bare. I FINALLY made a good template for the invitation pocketfolds that I'm DIYing and made a mock-up. (I'm going to get a paper cutter so that the edges are all even and straight since it's hard to do with scissors and cutting each individually.) I also finished three totes: mine, Shannon's, and Matt's mom's. All in all, it was a fu and productive day!

No comments:

Post a Comment