Saturday, November 12, 2011

Shakespeare's Boston

Matt and I went to the Boston Opera House today to see Boston Ballet's performance of Romeo & Juliet. It was absolutely gorgeous! The dancers did a phenomenal job and the sets and costumes were gorgeous (and borrowed from the Ballet of Canada)! I am so happy that I bought the tickets and grateful that Matt humors me by coming along. (To be fair, I have a whole season of PC basketball to watch with him.) And now, we are off to a PC hockey game against Alabama Hunstville. We certainly are classy people.

On a wedding related note, I got six of the brooches that I ordered from ebay in today! They are beautiful and will go really well in my bouquet. Tomorrow, Matt and I are going to (a different) Michael's to raid their supply of silver wiring for the bouquets, as well as Walmart and Christmas Tree Shops!! (I have a 20% off coupon that I'm dying to use!)

No comments:

Post a Comment