Thursday, May 10, 2012

Caesar Salad


37 days

234 invited
137 attending
46 declined

RSVPs left: 36

We FINALLY got two more RSVPs today...and they're both declines:
-Matt's college friend, John
-Matt's cousin, Andy, and his wife, Erin
I also got a verbal RSVP, a decline, from my former dance director/teacher, Susan, and her husband, Britton.


My bracelet from Lia Sophia came in today! It is SO pretty and will be perfect for the wedding!

We also got a wedding gift in the mail today from Greg and Liz! It's our salad bowl and servers from Crate and Barrel:



Now I just have to write them a thank you...

The house for the bachelorette fell through over the week and so now we are looking for something else. I've asked to do Providence on Friday night, staying at the Biltmore, and then Saturday in Boston for strippers!

No comments:

Post a Comment