Monday, May 28, 2012

In the Teens

19 days

I forgot to take my camera yesterday, so I have only one picture from the demolition derby taken from my phone:


Matt and I decided not to use SureShot for our videographer. All the reviews I have seen are absolutely horrid and it's not worth the stress. We asked Jess if she'd be able to help us out and she said of course! So for $200 more, she'll have her boyfriend videotape the ceremony for us.

I ordered the wedding announcements the other day from Vistaprint. I was waiting because I wanted to put our new address on them, but we're not sure where we're moving right now.

Next weekend, after my bachelorette on Sunday, Mom and I are spending the day together! We're going to look for something for her to wear for the rehearsal dinner. I'm excited to have a day with just me and my mommy.

Matt managed to get food poisoning, so I'm going to go take care of him.

No comments:

Post a Comment