Saturday, May 19, 2012

Four Weeks

28 days

240 invited
161 attending
50 declined

RSVPs left: 22

RSVPs today from Matt's mom's friends, Dean and Sally, and my college friend, Robert.

I got my exchange from Frederick's in the mail yesterday! It's really cute and has already been thrown into the suitcase for the honeymoon!
We got the rehearsal dinner invite yesterday from Matt's parents! So excited! I also dropped off the deposit for the restaurant today. (Joanne had sent it and it got returned, so we told her we would bring it ourselves.)

I had my meeting with Scott yesterday at the Biltmore. I got there along with at least a hundred prom going high schoolers. Scott gave me a seating plan for the ballroom which I'll fill in for him. It was a really quick meeting and he kept telling me how he loved how organized I am.

I have decided that I'm going to get a tattoo the weekend of my bachelorette! I know I want to have "live, laugh, love" and I think I may go with it on my ankle. It'll be covered for the wedding but is a cute, appropriate place to have it. I'm so excited!

No comments:

Post a Comment