Sunday, May 6, 2012

She Shoots, She Scores!

41 days

234 invited
135 attending
39 declined

I don't remember if I posted about this when it actually happened, so I'll do it now. My friend, Justin, who is making our cake for us, called me about the groom's cake I had asked him to make. He wanted to know how it should be decorated. I told him to keep it simple: make it a basketball! Matt loves basketball (although he thought the strike was ridiculous so he hasn't really watched any games this season) so I thought that would simply, yet fitting! I can't wait to see how it comes out...and to taste it! It's going to be like a Reese's Peanut Butter Cup: Matt's favorite thing!

I found these really cute keychain charms on Etsy to add to our mom's gifts for the weddings:


And I have two boxes packed! A bunch of living room decorations and a ton of books. Both boxes weigh somewhere in the range of 245457 pounds and will take three of me to carry anywhere.

No comments:

Post a Comment