Friday, December 30, 2011

Christmas Come Again!

I just got the mail and I had THREE new packages that were all wedding-related! (I also got the Sping/Summer 2012 Lia Sophia catalog and there is some amazing new jewelry in it!)

The first package was a small one that contained my bottle of OPI's Rainbow Connection that I'm going to use on my toes! I bought OPI's Let Me See the Ring for my fingernails (because it's white and goes so perfectly with the wedding theme) but when I saw the Muppet collection, I knew I had to use Rainbow Connection!


The third package contained my dress that I plan on wearing for my send off (maybe for something else as well like the shower)! It's so simple and sweet!


And, last but not least, the fourth package had the socks that we had ordered for our groomsmen! We had to get alternates than the ones I originally posted because they were sold out so here are the pictures again.

 







No comments:

Post a Comment