Monday, December 26, 2011

From the Registry to Our Home

173 days

Matt and I are back home in Rhode Island now! We got to scope out the gifts the other got from their families. Matt's godparents gave us a six-use cake dome from Bed, Bath, and Beyond that was on our registry and I have been wanting for months! His parents got us a GREAT Calphalon knife set and block as well as a TON of candy! My grandparents gave us money that we'll be able to use towards the chapel. My parents got me Pampered Chef martini glasses that match the wine glasses I already have. Matt's parents bought him a really nice watch (that he's told me he'll only wear on special occassions because he loves the one that I got him for everyday use) but it has to be resized. My siblings got me a candle holder and some candles to go with it from Yankee Candle that I LOVE.

cake dome 

knife set 

Pampered Chef glasses

No comments:

Post a Comment