Monday, December 26, 2011

Do You Have an Appointment?

So I FINALLY remembered to call Alfred Angelo about the bridesmaids' dress appointments in two weeks! I had to add my first dress fitting to the appointment! I'm so excited to do something with my dress again! It's been sitting in my closet for six months and I've only taken it out once!

That same day, I'm getting my hair cut (my usual 2 month appointment) but I'm also scheduling my wedding party's beauty appointments! The night before the wedding, I'm taking the girls to get their nails done (except for my two sisters). Then the morning of, we're getting our hair done and some are getting their makeup done as well. That means that I'll get to schedule my hair trial as well! It's so exciting to be getting things done again!

No comments:

Post a Comment