Thursday, December 15, 2011

Music to Our Ears

184 days

I got a voicemail on Tuesday from the head of the liturgical music for the college and chapel. She asked for my email so that we could communicate easier and set up a music consultation. So I called her back, gave her my email, and today she sent me a message. She asked if January 14 was okay to hear the vocalist and organist and also whether we wanted other instrumentalists. (The vocalist and organist are required, but they have other instruments available for an additional fee.) I asked about a violinist because I have always pictured our wedding with one. (To be honest, I don't like organs, but since it's required I have no choice.) We are going to see them on the 14th of next month and discuss weddings songs and such. I'm really excited!

I also sent in one of the three checks we need for the chapel today! We're one step closer to this wedding!

No comments:

Post a Comment