Sunday, December 11, 2011

We're Going to the Chapel

188 days

Matt and I are sending in part of the deposit for the chapel! We've decided that it will be easier to send in a couple smaller payments rather than wait until we have it all. (We've been trying, but we end up using part or all of it.) I really just want to get this part of it out of the way, since we only have one more piece of the paperwork to send in (when Matt finally remembers it).

I'm also going to be ordering our invitation envelopes this week! We're buying matching ones from Vistaprint and I still have some Groupon deals! I'll be sure to post when I actually order them and post a picture here!

Speaking of Vistaprint, I also finished the I Spy cards! I really think they're a cute idea and will bring in a lot of extra pictures from the guests! Here's a picture:

No comments:

Post a Comment