Wednesday, December 7, 2011

Seasonal Slump

192 days

I have hit a slump in my DIY projects. I have the materials to work on the bouquets, but can't bring myself to do it. I think part of it is the holidays are getting closer and I'm trying to get everything done for that. I have to do most of the shopping this weekend, as well as my first Lia Sophia party, and so we'll see how I feel after that. I better get out of this slump soon, the 6 month mark is coming up next week!

On another note, I sent in the deposit for the photobooth a few weeks ago and it was never cashed. I sent an email and still have not gotten a response. However, yesterday the envelope was returned with the message that they couldn't forward it. So now we are debating on even having a photobooth; it all depends on if/when they reply to the email.

No comments:

Post a Comment