Wednesday, February 8, 2012

All Brooched Out

129 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (74/130 done)

I got my package from Vistaprint today from the post office! I understand why it couldn't be delivered; it was huge! In it was the 200 invitation envelopes, half of our ceremony programs and the direction business card inserts for the invitations. I've already started working on the programs! They have to be hole-punched in the corner and tied with ribbon. Later, I'll tie on the bubbles and the fans, once we order them.

Speaking of ordering: I finished ordering the brooches! I bought all of the ones for Cristina and Juliana's bouquets on ebay tonight for about $50! I'm so happy to have that done so I can finally finish the bouquets when they come in. Here are the pictures of which ones I ordered:















I also ordered our dads' cufflinks from Amazon as well as the ushers' gifts. There were only a few of each left and I wanted to get them before they were all gone. Here are pictures of these as well:

my dad

Matt's dad

ushers

I think that's all for now. Matt and I are going to put the addresses on the envelopes that we got in today!

No comments:

Post a Comment