Sunday, February 12, 2012

A Pocketful

125 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (130/130 done)
                                    ceremony programs (100/200 done)

I FINISHED THE POCKETFOLDS! I am so incredibly excited to have that tedious task over and done with! The best part is that all I need to do to finish the invitations is insert the menu once we order them!

Speaking of menus, our tasting is tonight! Matt, his mom and sister, my parents, and I are going to the Biltmore to taste all their amazing food! Hopefully we'll make the final decisions tonight, as well, so that I can order the menus for the invitations and tables.

And speaking of table menus, I am going to work on those later as well, since I bought white ribbon that says "Eat, Drink, & Be Married". I was originally going to use it for the invitations, but I didn't get enough and I think it's too thick, so I figured I'd use it around the binding of the menus.

I'm going to shower and eat a small lunch and then work on the programs. I'll be sure to post later about how the tasting was!

No comments:

Post a Comment