Thursday, February 2, 2012

It's All About the Accessories

135 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

I ordered a couple of things tonight! (Matt's Massachuestts tax refund came in and my federal is going in tomorrow.)

First, I ordered the dress that Jess helped me pick out for the after party! I found a coupon online for 20% off so I got it for less than it actually cost ($29.99) which was already the sale price! Here's the one I picked:



Second, I ordered my hairpiece for the wedding! I found one on Etsy from a seller (SarasBoutique) who isn't on vacation. (The shop owner of the original flower that I liked has been on vacation since before Christmas.) It was $17.50 including shipping and I love it! It's going to look amazing with my dress! Here is the sample photo from the listing:


And, lastly, I ordered my earrings for the wedding! I had bought a pair from Lia Sophia a few months back when I started selling it. I love them, but the new catalog had a pair EXACTLY like I had originally wanted. They were $20 with my discount and including shipping and they are absolutely perfect! (I had wanted a similar pair from Swarovski but they were $60. Then I found a similar pair from Claire's but they were cheap looking. Then I found the ones in Lia Sophia that are gorgeous, but they were a little more embellished than I had wanted. I have finally got the perfect pair!) Here's a picture of them:

Lia Sophia "Applause"

I also finally figured out what I am getting for our female readers and greeters. I knew I wanted to get them jewelry from Lia Sophia, but it took me forever to pick out which items. (Big surprise there.) Here are the winners:

"Sonnet" for Cait 

"Reflex" for Alice 

"Heartbeat" for Jackie 

"Double Dip" for Katie

No comments:

Post a Comment