Wednesday, February 1, 2012

Blue Velvet

136 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

I sent back my shower dress on Monday and when I checked yesterday, it was out of stock again. I think I'm giving up on it but I've found another. It's ModCloth's Soda Fountain dress in Vanilla and I have been eyeing this style (they have it in 5 colors) for months. It will go really well with the orange heels so I don't have to worry about new shoes. However, I'm debating wearing it for our rehearsal instead and wearing the dress I got for that for the shower. I'll have to get opinions from my mom and some bridemaids to help me make up my mind. Here is the dress:



Speaking of which, I checked on the dress I wanted for the after party and it is also out of stock. I am the opposite of heartbroken, though, since it had lost some of its appeal of late. I found two really cute dresses on AX Paris that I liked that will go with the black and rainbow shoes, so I'm going to get one of those. Here are the two options (I'm leaning towards the first one):



I also finished the fifth newsletter! It's another short one, but most of what's happening right now isn't super noteworthy. But, without further delay, here's the blue issue.



I believe that is all that I have for now. If not, I'll post more later or tomorrow.

No comments:

Post a Comment