Tuesday, February 7, 2012

Mail Delivery Failure Notification

130 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

I got home, all excited because I'd be able to start working on our programs since they were supposed to come in today, and found a stupid USPS slip that I have to pick it up tomorrow after 10. I have never had a problem with them delivering these packages to us and so I have no idea why this one couldn't be left here. Ugh, now I have to get through another whole day to get the programs and invitation envelopes.

I did, however, go to Staples and pick up the copies of the latest newsletter. While I was there, I picked up a hole bunch for the programs so I can start working on them tomorrow when they come in.

I also got a message back from the Etsy seller doing my corsages and I ordered and paid for them tonight. I'm planning on sending out the fabric scraps tomorrow so she can start working on them!

I don't remember if I posted about this, so I'm going to now. I apologize if it's a repeat. A week or so ago, I got an email saying that someone had purchased an item off of our registry! One of my family members ordered two sets of the silverware that we wanted! I'm so excited!

I also received an email today that our rings were shipped! I can't wait to get them in!

Now I'm going to continue working on the pocketfolds since I've put that off for a while.

No comments:

Post a Comment