Saturday, February 4, 2012

In the Spotlight

133 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

I ordered some of the candles for the centerpieces today! I bought the small white floating candles as well as the white square floating candles from Yummi Candles. The total, with a coupon and shipping was $18.35! I really want to get the supplies for the centerpieces even though we still have a few months to go. I went through the other things I'll need and everything from Save on Crafts will be just under $200 including shipping (which is $52 but with the savings on all the items, I can justify it). I'm going to order everything from that site since I think it should save me on shipping (I'll have to research that, though) once we have all of our taxes in.

I also found these candles for the centerpiece on our sweetheart table! They're different from the others, but fit in with the black, white, and silver theme!



On another note, I am sick. There's a 24-hour bug going around work and I have caught it (again, since I felt crappy on Tuesday as well). I'm going to see if we have any chicken noodle soup since I'm hungry, or even ramen noodles. I'm also going to look for some cheap nightstands since our makeshift ones are getting more and more aggrivating.

No comments:

Post a Comment