Sunday, October 30, 2011

Bead Overload

I have finished the pearls and beads for my bouquet! (I am SO happy I started this project really early!) I have 200 total and they make a good size bouquet, but the brooches will really make it full. Here's all the beads (smushed together and not spread out since I need all the brooches first.)

Speaking of brooches; I ordered six more for my bouquet! They are part of an ebay epacket that lets you buy multiple items from one seller and pay shipping for only one! I had a totaly of six brooches that I wanted from one seller, so I definitely took advantage of the cheap shipping. (I have picked out a lot more from her for the other girls' bouquets and I plan on doing the same them when I order them.) Here are the six that I bought tonight:






No comments:

Post a Comment