Sunday, October 16, 2011

Hang In There

I went to Michael's today and bought some more letter stickers as well as glitter paint and ribbon for my hanger. I came home and finished the hangers, with the exception of the wire names that I'll be ordering. (I'd like to make them myself, but I really don't think they'd come out very good. I'd rather have someone do them that knows what they're doing.)
Here are pictures of the hangers with what each wire will say:
"Mrs. Denver"

the back of mine

"Juliana"

"Jessica"

"Cristina"

"Shannon"

"Nicole"

"Hannah"

"Olivia"

my mom

Matt's mom

I also painted the inside of the guestbook card boxes black which made them look really great. And I'm currently spray painting more frames for the table numbers which means the apartment smells awful.

No comments:

Post a Comment