Saturday, October 22, 2011

Being Da Vinci

I went to Michael's (again) today and bought supplies for the Mr. and Mrs. signs for the reception. I also got small wooden plaques that I'm going to use for the girls' hangers. (I decided that it would be too much to by the wire for them all, so I'm only getting it for myself and I using the nameplates for the girls.) Here are the Mr. and Mrs. signs so far (I need to outline the letters since they blend in from far away, drill holes, and string the ribbon):

And here are the nameplates (they're finished except for drilling holes and feeding through the ribbon as well):







I also contacted the seller on Etsy about ordering the wire for my hanger. When I go home next weekend, I'll have my dad help me drill the holes in everything and then I'll put on the ribbons and they'll be done! One more thing to add to my completed list!

No comments:

Post a Comment