Monday, October 10, 2011

Bling-a-Ling

So I learned the other day that the ringbearer doesn't carry the real rings, so I found two sterling silver rings on Amazon that I ordered today to go in the ring box for Cole. Along with those, I bought a set of 12 Libbey vases that will be used for the bouquets. I'm going to use the first to make the bouquets (and make sure they fit in it) and then for the reception. They'll be at the bridesmaids' tables so that they have somewhere to put their bouquets after the ceremony. They were $20 for the set and I'll have 5 leftover that I can use around the house.
 Matt's fake ring
 My fake ring

Libbey bouquet vases


I also finished the boxes for the guestbook cards today. They're simple, but they look nice and will match the other decor. Of course, I used the rest of the black ribbon with silver swirls so I'll have to grab some more at Michael's. Here's the finished product:

No comments:

Post a Comment