Sunday, October 30, 2011

Some Successes, Some Failures

Today Matt and I went to a couple stores for (mostly) wedding-related items. First stop was Michael's for some more silver wire for the bouquets of which they had none. We were also looking for a retractable utility knife and they only had a huge box cutter. We left empty-handed (a MAJOR feat for me). We went to Staples for the table numbers to find that they weren't even on their cue anywhere (I got home to discover the order had been cancelled) and they didn't have the knife either. So we went to Walmart (never fail) and I found the perfect knife and a ton of wire. So now I am going to start cutting the holes for the card box and wiring the remaining pearls and beads for my bouquet! Pictures of the finished projects to follow!

No comments:

Post a Comment