Thursday, October 27, 2011

Carded

I went to Target today after work to grab the wrapping paper for the card box. First, though, I stopped at Michael's (of course) to get some more wire for my bouquet. I also found some nice silver wrapping paper that I picked up for the card box and the black glitter tape that I wanted to use on the table numbers. Here is our table number with the black glitter tape:


So then I went on over to Target and found the black wrapping paper with silver glitter Mr. and Mrs. all over it as well as some white wrapping paper and a HUGE silver bow for the top!
When I got home I wrapped the boxes, tops and bottoms separately, and now I have to wait until I get a retractable knife (that I meant to buy tonight) so I can cut the slit for the cards and the wholes in the tops so I can stack them all together.


I'm going to continue working on my bouquet now and perhaps put the vase labels on the vases, or at least on mine!

No comments:

Post a Comment