Wednesday, January 25, 2012

Something Blue

143 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

I got my dress label in the mail today! It's a little bigger than I thought it would be, but it's so simple and cute! I love that it's the perfect something blue, but I'm still wearing my blue underwear that I got at Gap.



I also ordered new black Maryjanes on Monday night and got an email that they shipped today! I've been needing a new pair for a while, my other ones are falling apart and dirty. They're my favorite shoes, though, and they go with everything. I also want them for the bachelorette since we're doing a little black dress dinner. Here's the shoes:



Matt and I also have an appointment with our officiant, Father Al, on Sunday. I'm hoping to finalize the mass (we have the music done and our readings picked, so it's just going over everything with Father Al) so that we can order the ceremony programs. Speaking of Vistaprint, they shipped another one of my orders! I'll see what it is in a couple days!

And one last thing, I bought another Groupon for Vistaprint! I can order almost everything for the wedding without spending a fortune!

No comments:

Post a Comment