Friday, January 6, 2012

Crayons of the Rainbow

162 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (26/130 done)

I got my after party shoes in today! They are even more amazing in person! Love at first sight!

I also went to the mall today to grab some stuff for the bridesmaids (and our apartment - new placemats!) and flower girl. I got the bridesmaids each a pashmina for the ceremony. One of the kiosks at the mall was having a post-Christmas sale of 3 for $20. Perfect because I needed six (red, orange, yellow, green, blue, and purple)! I also got a mini anti-bacterial for each girl for their clutch from Bath and Body Works (they were only 50 cents) in their color!

Tomorrow I'm going with my bridal party to order their dresses! (Cristina already ordered hers and Shannon and I are going a different weekend.) I'm so excited to get that done!

No comments:

Post a Comment