Tuesday, January 3, 2012

Planning Potpourri

165 days

This morning Matt sent out the package with my dress from ModCloth that I was going to use for the after party. I'll be getting a store credit that I can put towards the dress that I want for my shower. However, i ordered my shoes for the after party from the same site! I love, love, LOVE them and can't wait until they get here!

Matt finally got an email back from Joseph A. Bank about scheduling an appointment to look at tuxes. We are going to do it on January 14 after our consultation with the musicians from the chapel. It should be rather quick and painless since Matt basically knows what he wants (and their company has a build a tux program on their site that we used).

Matt and I ran some errands after we went to dinner tonight. We got some supplies at Michael's; more paper for the pocketfolds, Glue Dots, and the photo corners for the table menus. Then we went to Staples and they were...CLOSED. At 5 after eight, they were already closed so I have to go after work tomorrow to pick up the hard copy of my newsletter.

I also got a call earlier today from Alfred Angelo asking if I was coming to my 1 o'clock appointment this afternoon. I told the lady that I had an appointment for this Saturday; one for my bridesmaids to get measured and order their dresses and then one right after for my alterations. She said that the woman that does alterations isn't in except on Tuesdays and Thursdays. She was getting really rude about the whole ordeal even though I did absolutely nothing wrong. Long story short, I told her I'd reschedule and mine (no problem) and to knock off the attitude.

No comments:

Post a Comment