Monday, January 9, 2012

It's My Party

It's my birthday! I'm 24 today!



Here is what the card reads that Matt gave me:

"The Future Mrs. Denver"
"It's funny...it's your birthday, and yet I feel like I'm the one to get the big wonderful present...you. I'm amazed every day by all the joy you've added to my life...like the joy of being able to laugh, relax, and totally be myself with you...or the comfort of knowing how much we have in common. But more than anything - you've given me the incredible reassurance that I'm loved for who I am. And that's no small gift. It's your birthday, but you're the one who's given me more than I could have hoped for. And I want to know just how grateful I am...for the day you were born, for the person you are, for the wondrous ways you've changed my life." - Suzanne Berry
"My greatest present will be our lives together. In love. Matt"

He is the best man in the world.

No comments:

Post a Comment