Friday, January 13, 2012

Friday the 13th

155 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (51/130 done)

I'm really excited for tomorrow! Matt and I are going to meet with the ceremony musicians at 2 at the chapel. We'll pick out the hymns and such and I will hopefully be able to get them to play something other than Here Comes the Bride for my entrance. I LOATHE that song and would like either Pachebel's Canon to continue or use Winter from Vivaldi's Four Seasons. Then, at 5, we're going to Joseph A. Bank to start looking for tuxes for the guys. Matt knows basically what he wants, but it'll be fun to see him try them on. We invited some of the groomsmen and ushers and to come as well.

I also received the blacklight pens that I ordered a while ago! I actually got them in a couple days ago, but forgot to post. I tried them out and they work really well! You can't see it on the RSVP card unless you use the little black light attached to the pen! It's such a great, simple way to keep track of the RSVPs!

I'll be sure to post pictures of the tux session tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment