Thursday, January 5, 2012

A Pocket for Corduroy

163 days

26/130 pocketfolds

I started our invitations the other night and have gotten a total of 26 done. That's what the number under my countdown is for. Right now I have everything but one insert, the rest of the stamps, and the labels (which are on their way), so I'm making the pocketfolds and then putting in what I have for inserts. I really like the way they are coming out and I'm saving a ton making my own instead of ordering the pocketfolds (SUPER expensive for 6x9 invites), but they are definitely a labor of love.

Speaking of labors of love, I really need to start working on the bouquets again. They have become rather neglected and I only have 5 months (seems like a lot, but it's not) to finish the other 5. On average that's one a month which I should be able to do. I just need to get into the groove again (and perhaps rangle my bridesmaids in to help with the pearls and everything). Of course, that also means I need to finish buying the brooches. Okay, well I need to work on the invitations!

No comments:

Post a Comment