Wednesday, January 11, 2012

Last Night of Debauchery

157 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (39/130 done)

My maid of honor and bridesmaids have started planning my bachelorette party! Actually, it's a weekend because we're traveling to Newport to celebrate me as well as two of the girls' (Jess and Shannon) birthdays! I've decided to keep the gathering small, inviting only a few girls outside the wedding party (not Matt or my sisters, though, as they're too young).

Because she loves me, Jess is letting me help her pick out the invitations (mostly for my sake and our scrapbook). Of course we're ordering them from Vistaprint (I have another Groupon that needs to be used by February and I'm running out of things I need for the wedding.) Here are the three options that we have narrowed it down to:




I'll update when we've decided on the winning invitation!

No comments:

Post a Comment