Tuesday, January 24, 2012

Place Stamp Here

144 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

So obviously I'm taking a break from the pocketfolds, since I've been at 62 for about a week. Part of that was forcing myself to finish the pearls for the bouquets, but I also don't want to start hating the pocketfolds and making them half-assed.

Anyway, I ordered ALL of our envelopes for the invitations today! I had another Groupon deal that I needed to use, so I ordered 200 total. I got free shipping because I went $30 over the $60 of the deal! I'm glad to have this done since we're going to have to send out the invitations in a couple months and I'll be able to address them as I finish them. (After we order the menu cards that are going into the invitations which will be in February.) Here's what the envelopes look like:



I also got an email today that my bridal shower dress has shipped! I'm so excited to get it and try it on! The reviews for it were great, so I'm praying it will look good on me as well as fit well! We'll see in a couple days!

Last night, I was looking at flights to St. Lucia from Boston the week after our wedding for our honeymoon. Matt and I know we want to go to an all-inclusive resort because it's paid for upfront and so no money has to be spent there. We're going with Sandals and were originally looking at their Grande St. Lucian resort. The appeal was that there are two other resorts on the island that you can go to; it's part of their stay at 1, play at 3 deal. However, the flights were ridiculously early leaving on Sunday (we don't want to wait until Monday because it would mean one more day off for me and I don't want to take too much time). So we looked at the other resorts and three in Jamaica have the same stay at 1, play at 3 deal. PLUS, the flights were MUCH better, plus it's a couple hundred cheaper! So we're now planning on going to Montego Bay in Jamaica! I'm so excited, now we just have to book the room and flights!

No comments:

Post a Comment