Saturday, January 28, 2012

Shower Blues

140 days

Currently working on: pocketfolds (62/130 done)

Yesterday, I received my bridal shower dress in the mail...and it didn't fit. I'm sending it back today for the next size up which they will hopefully still have in stock!

I also got the black shoes that I ordered Monday from Delia's! They fit and are really cute! I can finally get rid of my old ones that are dirty and falling apart!

On a completely non-wedding related note, we had our apartment de-bugged yesterday. Well, the first round since they have to do two more. Thankfully, the next two times are a lot easier in that you don't have to do anything with clothes which was the biggest pain in the ass this time.

Sunday, Matt and I are meeting with our officiant, which I already mentioned. However, we are also going to meet with the wedding consultant for the chapel. We're also going to stop at the school's bookstore to see what they have that we can get for the welcome bags.

Today, though, I'm going to put away some clothes and relax until my Lia Sophia party tonight!

No comments:

Post a Comment