Sunday, September 4, 2011

All Mine

So I have already ordered and gotten some of the things that I would be needing for the wedding!

Here's a quick rundown:
  • Nailpolish: I was getting a manicure with my friend and, while looking for the color that I wanted, found a beautiful pearly white from OPI called (this is perfect) "Let's See the Ring"! I found a new bottle on eBay and bought it (for much cheaper than in store).
  • Garter: I was surfing through David's Bridal's accessories one day and found the perfect garter! It's rainbow!
  • Clutch: I bought myself a clutch to carry the few things that I'll need on the big day! I ordered it from etsy and the roses were sewn on my hand. I got the exact colors I wanted and it's beautiful!
  • Hair Accessory: I was shopping in Claire's and Icing looking for hair accessories for my bridesmaids and I found one for myself! It's just a large, plain white rose barrette but it's exactly what I wanted!
  • Undergarments: I bought my bra from Gap where I work (not so exciting) and my underwear. The undies are blue lace so they double as my something blue!
Here are the pictures:





No underwear pictures, that seems slightly inappropriate!

No comments:

Post a Comment