Sunday, September 11, 2011

The Day After

Never forget 9/11/01

The engagement party was great! We had a really great time and there were quite a few people there. My family, as always, made a TON of food and everyone loved it! We also had way too much alcohol; my grandfather left drunk last night throwing the out the F-bomb every other word.

One of my bridesmaids, Jessica, made a Jeopardy game that the wedding party played. It was a lot of fun and everyone playing was a good sport. Almost all of our wedding party was there with the exception of three groomsmen (one in North Carolina, another forced to work, and the third just MIA). I'll be sure to put up pictures that my mom took whenever she gets them up on Facebook.

Sadly, one of my bridesmaids is going through a really tough time and has realized that she can't be a bridesmaid. I understand her problems are serious and so I have excused her from her duties, with love and sympathy, and have replaced her with a good friend from the Gap I work at now: Shannon!

Matt and I are now back at home, about to update my scrapbook and start thank yous for the gifts we received.

No comments:

Post a Comment