Friday, September 30, 2011

Straight From The Oyster's Mouth

I have officially started working on the pearl bouquets and boutonnieres! Matt and I bought pearl beads at Michael's today and had gotten the wire yesterday. (I also ordered the glass beads that I'm going to use in the bouquets, too.) All in all I had about 250 beads, give or take a little, and 1 yard of silver wire. Here is how far I got:
Impressive, I know. So I have ordered a bulk bag of 8mm pearls (about 700 beads) and 15 yards of silver wiring from some random website. I'm super excited to have all the supplies and eventually finish the bouquets (hopefully in time for the wedding)! (I have also decided that this bouquet will be mine because there are various sized pearls. We'll also make Matt's boutonniere out of these as well.)
In the meantime, stay tuned for updates on the bouquets!

No comments:

Post a Comment