Wednesday, September 21, 2011

Hey Mr. Postman

I got a package on Monday, yesterday, and today that all had something for the wedding! Monday I got the last of my bridesmaids' clutches in...finally! It was shipped from the same company as the blue one for Matt's sister so it came from Hong Kong. It's for my sister, Hannah, and is purple and quite simple (she's not a girly girl, so it needed to lack the frills of the others).
Yesterday I got the bags from Current Catalog that I had ordered for our welcome bags for out-of-town guests! They're simple, in various colors of the rainbow, but we'll be glueing our welcome letter to the front of them.
And today I got my shoes for the ceremony! I had found a pair in the store that I really liked but they were $75. These I found on AMI for only $15 and the same basic style (peeptoe pumps) as the originals. They're really cute and, since they're only for the ceremony and pictures, I'm happy that I saved money on them.

Hannah's clutch 

Out-of-town welcome bags 

Ceremony shoes

No comments:

Post a Comment