Saturday, September 3, 2011

For the Groomsmen

Matt and I decided on and bought his groomsmen's gifts! I had already decided that I wanted to buy jewelry for my bridesmaids (for the wedding but something they could wear afterwards, too) so we thought we should go along those lines for the groomsmen. Therefore, we bought them all cufflinks in the color that they would be wearing in the wedding. We bought them all from Cuff-Daddy through their Amazon store. They are great; elegant and well-priced. Plus, they all came in a nice box which makes for easier gift-giving.

Since I'm on the topic of wedding party gifts, I have also added ideas to my bridesmaids' gifts. (The boys are also getting a six-pack of their favorite beer for those who are legal.) In addition to the jewelry, which I'll post down below as well, I have bought them each a nail polish in their color, something for their hair for the wedding, and a clutch in their color as well. I also made each of them a tank with their position on it in rhinestones. (I got plain black boyfriend tanks from Old Navy and bought rhinestone words from Thread Art which I then ironed on. It was much cheaper than buying premade shirts and I got to choose what the looked like!) I'll post pictures of all of this later.

Here are the pictures (including Matt's, the last picture):

Nick T

Ryan

Nick C

Lars

Rich (my personal favorites)

Devon

Cole

Matt

No comments:

Post a Comment