Monday, September 12, 2011

Crafty

So today I went to Michael's to buy some more stuff for my scrapbooks. I realized the other day that I won't be able to fit all of the pre-wedding stuff in one scrapbook, so I bought a plain white one. I have put the pre-wedding invitations and newsletters in this one as well as pictures of the wedding party gifts and mini versions of our table numbers. The original pre-wedding scrapbook now contains engagement cards and dress pictures and soon will also hold engagement photos and pictures from our engagement parties. In the future, I'll be putting in pictures from the bridal shower and my bridal party brunch. Still not exactly sure what else will go in the plain white scrapbook, though.

I also bought a document box for keepsakes from our engagement party. It's pink (matching part of the invitations) and I bought engagement stickers for the top. It looks pretty cute. Maybe I'll post a picture of it later.

No comments:

Post a Comment