Saturday, September 3, 2011

How Could I Forget?

Oh my! I totally forgot about one of the most important parts of the wedding: my dress!

On June 12, my mom, my aunt, my grandmother, my sisters, my maid of honor, and one of my bridesmaids went to the Alfred Angelo store in North Attleboro to look for my dress! I had been looking at their dresses for, um, years. (I admit it.) I knew that I wanted one of their beautiful dresses, especially because they look designer but cost SO much less!

I ended up trying on 6 different dresses, but I already kind of knew which one I really wanted. I tried it on and, BAM!, love at first sight! I wanted to make sure that I really felt that way, so I tried on some others and I still felt the pull. The dress I got is part of Alfred Angelo's Disney Princess Collection, based on Belle from Beauty and the Beast. (My absolute favorite Disney movie!) My mom payed the initial 50% deposit of a little over $500 and I picked up the dress three weeks later. The total came to about $1100 which, after watching hours of "Say Yes to the Dress", I now know is a steal.

And now, here are some pictures of the dresses I tried on and my final choice!

Dress #1

Dress #2: Belle, my final pick!

Dress #3 which I like less every time I see it

Dress #4

Dress #5: Tiana

Dress #6

No comments:

Post a Comment