Sunday, September 11, 2011

Color by Numbers

Two updates in this entry:

First, Matt and I had our engagement photos taken yesterday! Our photographer, Jessica Warzoha, came before the engagement party and did a small session with us. I'm so excited to see the end results once she sends us the pictures! I'll be sure to post them in a new entry once I receive the CD!

Second, I have completed the table numbers for the ceremony. I had SO many ideas and it was tough to make the final decision. I was thinking about doing places that were special to us or basing the table names on Peter Pan (Matt and I took Peter Pan buses to see each other for the first two years). After asking Matt, we settled on plain numbers (infinity for our sweetheart table) with quotes about love from movies and books. It works well for us since Matt is always quoting movies and I love to read. I made them with PowerPoint and had them printed at Staples on gray cardstock. We'll put them in 4x6 black frames on each table. (Other signs at the ceremony and reception, such as for the guest book and gifts/cards, will also be done in the same manner with the exception that they will be 5x7.)

Below are the table numbers!





















No comments:

Post a Comment