Thursday, April 26, 2012

About Time

51 days

222 invited
120 attending
34 declined

RSVPs today from my boss, Julie, and her husband, Patrick, and our family friends' son, Jeff (decline).

I came home to find a UPS InfoNotice on our door. A couple weeks ago, we had a package that couldn't be delivered from my coworker. (It's a shower gift.) Matt forgot to call/go online and have them hold it on the third day, so it got shipped back. My coworker called on Monday to see what was going on with it and they said that it was going to be delivered Tuesday. I got home on Tuesday and didn't have the notice. Same thing yesterday. I figured that it was just taking longer than the lady said. Nope. Today I see the notice and it was their FINAL DELIVERY attempt. Um, what the hell happened to leaving a notice all three times? These UPS drivers are assholes. I made sure that the first thing I did on the computer was tell them to hold it to pick up tomorrow.

I was looking through the seating chart and I've eliminated a whole table! I was able to combine two of the tables, so now I'm going to go through the other tables and make some changes.

Matt's gift shipped today! I can't wait to get it so I can give it to him!

No comments:

Post a Comment