Sunday, April 29, 2012

Clothes Horse

48 days

222 invited
122 attending
34 declined

I updated our scrapbook with the hair trial and cake tasting pictures. I also updated our regular one with pictures from my former coworkers' party and Devon's Junior Districts concert.

Matt and I are going to (attempt to) start packing for the move. We want to clean a little, as well, but after the big breakfast we had it's looking a little difficult.

Tomorrow night I have my alterations! Shannon and I will be going to Ana's Bridal at 6 30 and I get to put my dress on again! I'll definitely have Shannon take pictures to post here and for my scrapbook as well.

Matt and I went to the mall yesterday and I bought a skirt for the honeymoon from American Eagle. It was $19.99 with an additional 30% plus we had another coupon for 15% off! Of course, I went to get a picture of it to put here and found another dress on their website that was on sale with the 30% off, so I bought it. Here are the pictures:



I'm so excited!! I also found a new body spray since Bath and Body Works discontinued my favorite one. I have the hand lotion and love it, so I bought Twilight Woods to wear on the wedding day (and whenever else). It's glitter spray, so I'll be sparkly for the wedding!!

No comments:

Post a Comment