Monday, April 30, 2012

Altered State

47 days

222 invited
127 attending
34 declined

RSVPs today:
-my proxy godfather, Joel, and his wife, Stephanie
-my high school friend, Missy
-my college friend, Adri, and her boyfriend, Neal
I ordered a pretty (and sexy) satin nightie for the wedding night/honeymoon from Frederick's of Hollywood last night! Here's a picture, only I ordered it in black:



I had my alterations appointment tonight! Shannon went with me to take pictures as well as have her dress altered. Mine will be about $290, including a steaming to make the tulle look better. It's about half of what I would have paid at Alfred Angelo. Here's a great picture of the two of us:


 Someone bought our panini press off our registry today! I'm wicked excited because that was one of our favorite items!!

No comments:

Post a Comment