Wednesday, April 25, 2012

Day Three

52 days

222 invited
118 attending
33 declined

Third day in a row with no RSVPs. It makes me so sad when I open the mailbox and there are none.

I ordered Matt's gift today! It was only $22.95 and shipping was free! It should be here in 5 or less business days! I'm going to give it to him before the wedding, since it's for the honeymoon, so he can actually use it!

I don't know if I mentioned it the other day, but someone bought our camera for us off our registry! It's one of the few gifts I'm going to search for after the wedding so we can use it on the honeymoon! Here's a picture:

I'm super excited about my alterations on Monday! I can't wait to put my dress on again!

I also finished spray painting the rocks last night! They came out great!

No comments:

Post a Comment