Monday, April 2, 2012

Diamond White Anniversary

75 days

225 invited
88 attending
15 declined

RSVPs today:
-my coworker, Paris
-my good friend from college, Diana, and her boyfriend, Brandon
-my brother's godparents (and my parents friends), Mark and Pam
-Matt's aunt, uncle, and cousin; Jen, Bill, and Alicia
-my friends from high school, Jeff and Katie
-my friend from college and groomsman, Nick, and his girlfriend, Cat

I started putting together the boxes for the favors last night! (They came in flat and I just had to fold them into a box.) It's a good thing, too, because our purple and pink M&Ms came in today!! I'm going to mix in half of each bag to see if that looks alright. I don't want to use them all in case we need to buy more of the big bags of M&Ms.

We sent out the last three invitations tonight! I'm thinking about sending out ones to the president and Beauty and the Beast, too, but haven't quite decided.

No comments:

Post a Comment