Monday, April 23, 2012

Lazy

54 days

222 invited
118 attending
33 declined

And yet another no RSVP day. These days are no fun.

I have yet to spray paint the rocks for the centerpieces. I'm really lazy lately and doing that would require not sitting on the couch, which is something I cannot bring myself to do. I'm going to really try to push myself to do it tonight.

Matt and I are still waiting to hear about everything for the condo. I'm praying that he gets pre-approved for the loan and qualifies for the assistance so we can get this place. If not, though, we've been looking at other apartments that are bigger. We've found quite a few that are either the same price or cheaper than we're paying now.

I decided that I'm going to get Matt another small gift for the wedding/honeymoon. I have a great L.L.Bean travel caddy for all my shower/personal stuff. I usually carry Matt's stuff in there as well, but for the honeymoon I don't think there'll be enough room. Therefore, I'm going to get him his own! Here's the one I think I'm going to get him:


I'll be the perfect size for his stuff. I'm also deciding whether or not to have it personalized (with just an M most likely) for an extra $8.

No comments:

Post a Comment