Saturday, April 14, 2012

The Borrower

63 days

225 invited
106 attending
27 declined

RSVPs today:
-my former coworker from Gap, Katie
-Matt's parents' neighbors, Joe and Nellie, and their son and caretaker, Tom (declined)
-Matt's mom's friends, Liz and David
-Matt's cousins, Sean and Julie (declined)

I took Chase, one of our ushers, to get his tux measurements done today. After waiting for 30 plus minutes without being helped, we finally got him measured. Thankfully, the guy was young enough and knew how to measure and use the computer. Now, I just have to drag Ryan in to get his done.

When I got the mail, the rest of the fans had come in from Oriental Trading! I may have to switch the baskets for them and the bubbles, though.

I also got my something borrowed in the mail! My mom sent me one of my dad's name tags and here's a picture:


I also finally sent my mom the skirt for her dress! And then Chase pointed out that he was going back there tomorrow and could have brought it. Gee, thanks.

Last, the girls have found a potential house for the bachelorette! They're thinking this is the one which makes me so excited!!

No comments:

Post a Comment