Saturday, April 28, 2012

Over the Moon

49 days

I called L.L.Bean this morning and they're sending us another package through the USPS! They said that if we get the other missing one to let them know, I said I'd send it back to them since we don't need two. At least we'll get it this time!!

Matt and I are going to do a little cleaning, shower, and start packing before our meeting with Father Al.

I worked on the scrapbooks this morning! I've been slacking a little bit. I'm going to have the hair trial pictures printed so that I can add them in.

Last, but definitely not least, we paid for the honeymoon!! The money went through and we called this morning to pay off the balance! We're officially ready for the honeymoon: the plane, the resort, and the hotel are all taken care of!

No comments:

Post a Comment